MOPS exists to build communities of women who love and support each other through the journey of motherhood. No matter what motherhood looks like for her, every mom has a place in MOPS. That’s why we offer several types of gatherings – so nothing stands in the way of moms finding friendship and community with one another.
No matter what group format you choose, each of them have these core components in common:
- Belief that moms are leaders
- Discovery-based meetings with an opportunity to encounter Jesus
- Membership offering that enhances the group experience
- Research working with moms which spans over 45 years
- Transformational content plan that helps moms in their mothering, faith and leadership
If you are a pastor or ministry leader, check out our church page.