Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some commonly asked questions. Please call our MOPS Outreach Team at 303.733.5353 or email us at email@example.com as we’d love the chance to answer your questions and explore how a MOPS ministry will complement the vision of your church. Thank you for learning about MOPS!
- MOPS INTRODUCES moms and children to Jesus through relationship with other moms. Through the ministry of MOPS and partnerships with churches just like yours we have seen 10,000 moms and children come to know Jesus!
- MOPS grows the congregation! A MOPS group serves as a BRIDGE from your church to young families in your community.
- MOPS is an intergenerational COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT offering that equips churches with resources to engage young families in your community while offering ministry opportunities to the church membership. Volunteers and mentors are key to the success of the ministry.
MOPS International connects families to your church with high-quality, simple women’s gatherings that welcome moms together to share life, motherhood and Jesus.
- Online Leader Training and Certification
- Leadership Publications
- MOPS Leaders Face Book Page
- MOMcon, a convention where mom leaders from around the world lean into world class leadership training.
“In so many ways, MOPS embodies the mission of our church. From connection and discipleship to mentorship and leader development, MOPS provides a space for moms and their children to deepen with God and one another. It also serves as an incredible ‘front door’ for families in the community to find a welcoming home to be known and loved. I’m so thankful for the ministry of MOPS International and their commitment to partnering with the local church to reach communities with the gospel of Jesus!”
–Pastor Andrew Campbell, Christ Community Church Overland Park, KS