Marketing Project Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Project Manager
Location: Denver, CO (In-office Monday-Thursday 9 am-2 pm)
Hours: 20 hours/week, this is a 3-month temporary position
Compensation: $17-19 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
To provide administrative support for Marketing.
This position coordinates people, projects and processes working closely with the project manager in order to achieve both organizational and marketing goals for MOPS International.
- Assist Marketing Project Manager with annual project management builds in Microsoft Teams.
- Fulfill shipping needs for Marketing & Church Engagement as requested.
- Manage check requests for the team.
- Assist with video projects (running teleprompter, assisting with set, etc) as requested.
- Run errands for the team as needed.
- Assist with The MomCo Store and MOMCON preparation as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follower of Jesus and able to faithfully sign and uphold the MOPS Faith and Values Statement
- Positive, upbeat attitude with a servant heart
- Extremely flexible and able to help manage priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Tech savvy with strong computer skills (proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to lift 50 lbs and perform physical activity
- Communicates effectively
- Action oriented
- Makes good and timely decisions that keep projects moving forward
- Tech savvy
- Instills trust by gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Maneuvers comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics
- Secures and deploys resources effectively and efficiently
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com so that we can get to know you better. Applications with no cover letter will not be considered.
Don’t be shy, tell us why this is the perfect job for you and why you’re excited about our vision to reach 1 million moms. We can’t wait to hear from you!