We don’t sell mops; we create community for moms. Here at MOPS, we believe in the simple but revolutionary idea that remarkable things happen when moms come together. That’s why we rally women, in their own neighborhoods, to help them become more brave, kind and honest, one gathering at a time.
We’re a family friendly, faith-based organization looking for hungry, smart and humble individuals to grow MOPS and make us better at cultivating communities of moms around the world. We have fun as we work, and when all else fails we eat chocolate and drink coffee together.
If the warm fuzzy feelings you get from serving moms aren’t enough, we also offer benefits like health insurance, a retirement plan that MOPS matches, and lots of holidays and vacation days. So get ready to work hard, laugh often and celebrate victories with us along the way.
At MOPS, our vision of 1 million moms coming together to be the best moms they can be keeps us moving forward. So what do you say, are you ready to get to work?
All positions listed below are for on-site employment at our headquarters in Denver, Colorado unless otherwise noted in the job description.
MOPS International currently has the following position(s) available:
Social Media Manager
MOPS International is looking to hire a rock star Social Media Manager. Join the Marketing Team and play a critical role in helping us reach 1 million moms. Interested? Pick up your laptop, send us your resume, and we’ll get started!
- Manage MOPS social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, and Clubhouse.
- Ensure all social media strategies, campaigns and content supports organizational goals, brand image, and value to the user.
- Strong understanding of business strategy and growth to maximize social media campaigns.
- Reach the masses with MOPS original content, driven by a call to register for membership, join a group, start a group or engage with MOPS in other ways.
- Exponentially increase following and engagement on all social media platforms.
- Oversee MOPS web presence and media site.
- Identify upcoming social media trends, contexts and platforms to position MOPS on these platforms early.
- Provide regular analytics and direction for optimizing each media stream, including ROI on paid advertising.
- Manage Facebook Ads, and influencer marketing initiatives to maximize conversions.
- Secure relationships with social media influencers for mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Work with Marketing Project Manager to reach social media goals associated with each campaign.
- Create social media calendar for maximized posting across all organizational teams.
- Develop new and innovative ideas for widening our social media reach.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Create designs inside of Canva for majority of social media posts that follow brand guidelines.
- Help with email and website graphics as needed.
- Participate in brainstorming and other creative team sessions.
- Continuously listen to the mom audience so the MOPS message is relevant to each generation of moms.
- Maintain awareness of organizational needs, direction, strategic objectives, cultural and church trends, topics and concerns in order to maximize connection of need with solutions.
- Invest in a team that is passionate, hardworking, sometimes free-spirited and often hilarious.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follower of Jesus and able to faithfully sign and uphold the MOPS Faith and Values Statement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Three years of social media marketing experience required.
- Experience with Canva preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the social media landscape, including channels, trends and best practices.
- Project management skills to schedule and manage multiple concurrent campaigns.
- Creativity and proven track record with social media engagement.
- Thorough understanding of social media publishing tools.
- Experience with Later desired.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to organize, prioritize, and fulfill responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Some design experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Ability to provide documentation, timetables, and follow-up for a wide range of projects simultaneously.
- Tech savvy with strong computer skills (proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel).
The Social Media Manager position is a non-exempt, 40hrs/wk in-office position. This position is eligible for all of our benefits and the salary range is $18-$20 per hour.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get to know you better. Applications with no cover letter will not be considered.
Don’t be shy, tell us why this is the perfect job for you and why you’re excited about our vision to reach 1 million moms. We can’t wait to hear from you!
What I like most about working at MOPS …
More About MOPS
We’re excited to get to know you! Take some time to get to know us.
MOPS International encourages and equips moms of young children to realize their potential as mothers, women and leaders, in relationship with Jesus, and in partnership with the local church.
We are high performers who value exceeding goals while maintaining a family-friendly environment. Our employees grow personally and professionally while at MOPS, work in a thriving team environment and achieve things that they previously thought were impossible, all while building life-long relationships. We value integrity, hard-work, a growth mindset and a drama-free environment. We provide ongoing training, coaching and team building opportunities to keep our culture strong, and employees focused on the mission so that we can exceed our ambitious goals.
What We Look for When We Hire:
As a high-performing organization, we look for people who will take ownership of MOPS business and ministry bottom line and regularly exceed goals. We look for mission-minded, goal-oriented people to join our team.
What We Offer Our Employees:
– Great medical, dental and vision insurance
– Generous vacation packages
– Robust learning and coaching opportunities
– Competitive compensation
Explore our site to learn more about MOPS. We recommend starting here.