The global sisterhood exists to bring MOPS groups together all over the world through cross-cultural experiences.
Jesus replied, “Let us go somewhere else – to the nearby villages – so I can preach there also. That is why I have come.” Mark 1:38
We believe that Jesus calls us to imitate what He came here to do.
Right now, MOPS groups are meeting in more than 50 countries around the world. Moms like you are meeting today – from Albania to Zambia – and this movement continues to grow.
We believe that something as simple as mom friendships can tear down walls and transform the world. We are part of a global movement and we belong to each other. We are responsible for our collective thriving as a Global Sisterhood of mothers. Joining us is simple!
Take the next step…
Pick a country or region you want to connect with. Here are some things to consider:
- Where does your church already do missions work or have connections?
- Are there moms in your group who have ties in their countries of origin?
- Are there immigrants or refugees in your area from a particular region of the world?
- Could these connections be a natural fit as you consider both local and global impact?
- Spend some time in prayer and ask God what role you can play.
Here are the opportunities for involvement:
Pray and connect
- Commit to a yearlong partnership
- Be in contact with partner at least five times per year
- Set at least one measurable goal to work toward with your partner group
- Be accountable to MOPS by reporting back twice per year
Financial support options
- One time donation
- $100-$250 (Group startup fund)
- $500-$1000 (Scholarship or group sponsorship)
- $1500 (Scholarship for leader training and development)
- Organize a fundraiser
- Choose your amount
- Visit mops.org/donate or email email@example.com to learn more.
- Translation and printing project
- Leadership Training
- Mission trip
- Share your gifts and talents
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved with groups around the world.
MOPS currently has groups in: