Location: MOPS office
We don’t sell mops; we gather moms. Here at MOPS, we believe in the simple but revolutionary idea that remarkable things happen when moms come together. That’s why we rally women, in their own neighborhoods, to help them become more brave, kind and honest, one gathering at a time.
We’re a family friendly, faith-based organization looking for hungry, smart and humble individuals to grow MOPS and make us better at cultivating communities of moms around the world. We have fun as we work, and when all else fails we eat chocolate and drink coffee together.
If the warm fuzzy feelings you get from serving moms aren’t enough, we also offer benefits like health insurance, a retirement plan that MOPS matches, and lots of holidays and vacation days. So get ready to work hard, laugh often and celebrate victories with us along the way.
MOPS International is looking to hire a full-time, rock star Social Media Strategist. This person’s focus will be to grow MOPS’ social media presence and build social media strategies that position MOPS as the most influential mom movement. So pick up your laptop, send us your resume, and we’ll do an incredibly embarrassing happy dance!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Manage MOPS social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Ensure all social media strategies, campaigns and content supports organizational goals, brand image, and value to the user.
- Strategize best social media campaigns to reach the masses with MOPS original content, driven by a call to register for membership, join a group, start a group or engage with MOPS in other ways.
- Exponentially increase following and engagement on all social media platforms.
- Identify upcoming social media trends, contexts and platforms to position MOPS on these platforms early.
- Provide regular analytics and direction for optimizing each media stream, including ROI on paid advertising.
- Manage Google Analytics, paid advertising, SEO, and influencer marketing initiatives.
- Secure relationships with social media influencers for mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Work with Marketing Strategist to reach social media goals associated with each campaign.
- Create social media calendar for maximized posting across all organizational teams.
- Develop new and innovative ideas for widening our social media reach.
- Participate in brainstorming and other creative team sessions.
- Continuously listen to the mom audience so the MOPS message is relevant to each generation of moms.
- Maintain awareness of organizational needs, direction, strategic objectives, cultural and church trends, topics and concerns in order to maximize connection of need with solutions.
- Invest in a team that is passionate, hardworking, sometimes free-spirited and often hilarious.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follower of Jesus and able to faithfully sign and uphold the MOPS Faith and Values Statement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Three years of social media marketing experience required.
- Thorough understanding of the social media landscape, including channels, trends and best practices.
- Project management skills to schedule and manage multiple concurrent campaigns.
- Creativity and proven track record with social media engagement.
- Thorough understanding of social media publishing tools.
- Experience with Hootsuite desired.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to organize, prioritize, and fulfill responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Some design experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Ability to provide documentation, timetables, and follow-up for a wide range of projects simultaneously.
- Tech savvy with strong computer skills (proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel).
The Social Media Strategist is a full-time, in-office position that is eligible for all of our benefits.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com so that we can get to know you better. Don’t be shy, tell us why this is the perfect job for you and why you’re excited about our vision to reach 1 million moms. We can’t wait to hear from you!
or mail to:
Human Resources Manager
2370 South Trenton Way
Denver, CO 80231