Location: MOPS office
We don’t sell mops; we gather moms. Here at MOPS, we believe in the simple but revolutionary idea that remarkable things happen when moms come together. That’s why we rally women, in their own neighborhoods, to help them become more brave, kind and honest, one gathering at a time.
We’re a family friendly, faith-based organization looking for hungry, smart and humble individuals to grow MOPS and make us better at cultivating communities of moms around the world. We have fun as we work, and when all else fails we eat chocolate and drink coffee together.
If the warm fuzzy feelings you get from serving moms aren’t enough, we also offer benefits like health insurance, a retirement plan that MOPS matches, and lots of holidays and vacation days. So get ready to work hard, laugh often and celebrate victories with us along the way.
MOPS International is looking to hire a full-time, rock star Community Solutions Specialist. Join the Sales Team and play a critical role in helping us reach 1 million moms by starting new MOPS groups all around the world. Interested? Pick up your laptop, send us your resume, and we’ll do an incredibly embarrassing happy dance!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Start new MOPS groups by communicating with church, para-church, and other organizational staff and potential group leaders via phone and email work.
- Meet and exceed new group goals every month by working both inbound and outbound leads and prospects.
- Respond quickly and professionally to incoming inquiries, requests for solutions and customer needs regarding new groups via phone, email and video conference channels.
- Initiate and ensure expedient follow-up and sales information be sent to prospects and leads.
- Respond quickly and professionally to Sales Team needs and participate in team meetings.
- Maintain precise and current records of accounts and follow up activities with all prospects and leads on a regular basis to support and encourage the start of each new group using the MOPS Fusion system to track communication and move the relationships forward.
- Ensure Ministry Agreements and account information is up-to-date prior to forwarding to the Coaching Team.
- Create relationships with leads to help them connect with the ministry and mission of MOPS.
- Implement and support lead generation tactics and strategies with the team to increase both individual and team lead pool to increase sales.
- Research prospects, qualify leads and create winsome relationships with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follower of Jesus and able to faithfully sign and uphold the MOPS Faith and Values Statement.
- Learner, strategic, playful with a winsome personality.
- One to two years of sales/retail/customer service experience required.
- B2B (business to business) sales experience desired.
- MOPS experience and/or knowledge of MOPS preferred.
- Experience working with churches and church leadership desired.
- Tenacity and ability to take initiative in a goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to identify potential road blocks and work with leads to create solutions to overcome them.
- High level of integrity, strong spiritual character and leadership.
- High level of efficiency and attention to detail.
- Skills in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter.
- Ability to close the deal.
The Community Solutions Specialist is a full-time, in-office position that is eligible for all of our benefits.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com so that we can get to know you better. Don’t be shy, tell us why this is the perfect job for you and why you’re excited about our vision to reach 1 million moms. We can’t wait to hear from you!
or mail to:
Human Resources Manager
2370 South Trenton Way
Denver, CO 80231