Ministry Renewal: Step-by-Step
After April 1, 2014:
Log in to MOPS Group Management
Enter your email address and password - All MOPS International members have been assigned a personal login. For help, click “forgot login”. Keep login handy for future use. NOTE: New leaders who have not logged into group management will need access permission! Contact the previous year’s Coordinator or Finance Coordinator for this permission.
Once you login it will open to your group’s general information page.
- Click “Renewal” from the left side tabs.
- Go through the renewal process, order Ministry Kit and update information as needed.
- Double-check your church information. Enter payment information. Renewal is $159 per church. Complete the transaction by pressing the “check out” button. This completes your order – make sure everything is correct before proceeding!
- Receipt /Thank You Page – Print this page for your records. A confirmation email will also be sent to the person completing the renewal when transaction is complete.
Next steps - After renewal is complete:
- Update Group Leaders for 2014-15. Include all members of the Leadership Team, MOPS Mentors and Discussion Group Leaders who will be leading in the fall so they can receive leader information from MOPS International.
- Confirm Group Information for 2014-15 so moms searching for a group at MOPS.org/groupsearch can find you!
- Register leaders, moms and mentors for 2014-15. Click “members” tab and follow instructions on page. All leaders, moms and mentors returning in the fall can be registered in the spring to receive a discount and so they continue receiving encouragement from MOPS International over the summer.