MOPS International, Inc.
Position: PHP Developer
Reports to: Associate Director of Information Technology
Must be local. Person will be working in Denver office.
Performs activities related to design and development of web applications, utilities, and reports. Includes gathering and documenting requirements, designing and coding programs, maintenance of existing applications, creating and performing data extracts, documenting and developing design standards using verifiable best practices and established Software Engineering Processes.
- Create new features in our web based ERP software as well as our public website. Be part of the design process, programming, and testing of the new feature.
- Update existing code to work with updated business rules or to add additional functionality to an existing feature.
- Diagnose issues with existing code and implement fixes quickly and accurately.
- Create stored procedures in MySQL for data pulls and for custom reports.
- Work effectively independently and as part of our IT team.
- Provide scope definition for projects with estimates of both effort and elapsed time required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Systematic and methodical approach to reach a desired result.
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant academic fields preferred.
- Work experience in developing and maintaining web sites.
- Strong working knowledge of web and systems design, database design and software development methodologies and use of applications such as Dreamweaver, Fireworks and MySQL Admin.
- Working knowledge of front-end design, graphical design, and usability standards a plus.
- Effective interpersonal skills for frequent interaction with customers, management, and co-workers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic PC support skills in a Windows environment.
- Able to faithfully sign and uphold the MOPS Faith and Values Statement.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
or mail to:
Human Resources Manager
2370 South Trenton Way
Denver, CO 80231