When you start a new MOPS group at your church, you will be connected to the MOPS International network of groups all over the world! MOPS is in 31 countries and all 50 states!
Our groups receive:
- Practical, proven leadership training for all group leaders through DVDs, webinars, regional events and our national Convention.
- 40 years of experience serving moms and families through local churches.
- Nationally known and trademarked brand of MOPS International.
- Leaders Site where all leaders can connect with each other on the idea center, download templates, forms and promotional materials for their group.
- Downloadable handbooks for everyone on your Leadership Team.
- New theme, leader training and group meeting DVD teachings that include meeting planning provided for every group type through our Annual Ministry Kit.
The MOPS Ministry Kit provides Group and Leader Resources so every MOPS group leader is trained and equipped to provide an excellent experience for moms and churches!
Group Resources include:
- MOPS Group DVD – 6 video segments perfect for every group type!
- 6 Fun/Think/Talk/Do meeting cards that complement the DVD.
- MOMSnext, Teen, or Military group types receive s6 additional Fun/Think/Talk/Do cards
- One copy of the theme book
- One copy of the devotional book
Leader Resources include:
- Leadership Training DVD
- Welcome to Leadership
- Thriving as a Leader
- What Every Leader Needs
- Help me figure out….!
- What do I do when…?
- Theme and group planning ideas
- Using the theme book in your group
- Meeting agendas, leadership retreat ideas and practical tips for each Leadership Team position
We also offer marketing tools to get the word out about your new group!
- MOPS provides Vista Print with all the group logos for you to print publicity items customized for your group type! A $10 voucher comes in every kit!
- You get a sample “Welcome Package” so you can see exactly what your moms will receive when they are register with MOPS International.
- Regional Leadership Training is provided by local MOPS Volunteer Staff and national leadership training at Convention.
- Plus, get local support and care for leaders through our extensive MOPS Volunteer Staff and Group Care Team.