MOPS wants You
to be part of our MOMcon Crew!
When you join the MOMcon Crew, you’ll have an opportunity to be rewarded for talking about MOMcon 2013 – MOPS International Convention. This is a limited space opportunity and we are seeking Crew Members RIGHT NOW!
You must be registered to attend MOMcon 2013 – MOPS International Convention October 17-19 in Kansas City in order to be on the MOMcon Crew.
- Tweet weekly on a topic related to MOPS Convention using the hashtag #momcon. We’ll provide tips on a web page just for MOMcon Crew.
- Post to Facebook weekly on a personal topic related to MOPS Convention such as personal interest in a particular speaker or artist, a review of one of the speaker’s books or a discussion of additional plans while in Kansas City.
- Post monthly (or more) on your personal blog to discuss MOPS Convention. If you don’t have a blog, find other ways to generate buzz, like visiting Amazon’s review pages to find books by MOMcon speakers and commenting on their participation in the event.
- Call nearby MOPS groups to generate MOPS Convention energy and excitement (one or more call made monthly to different groups).
- Create an original YouTube video (and share on Facebook, Twitter, personal blog or website) focusing on MOPS Convention preparation, planning and/or excitement. Do this on your own, with your leadership team or with your entire MOPS group if you’d like. Be creative!
- Exclusive seating during MOMcon General Sessions Special
- A MOMcon Crew swag bag with an exclusive t-shirt + MOPS books & goodies
- Exclusive Backstage Pass during one of the General Sessions
- A group coffee date with MOPS CEO & President Sherry Surratt
All that PLUS, as an official promotional ambassador for the event, you’ll have the inside scoop on all things MOMcon!
Join the MOMcon Crew!
We’ll be posting group updates on this page (www.MOPS.org/crew) so check back often!