The MOPS International Spotlight Tour is coming to Kansas City in February 2011!
MOPS is coming to Kansas City to reach moms in the area and encourage every KC mom to get involved in a local MOPS group. There are MOPS groups all over the Kansas City area waiting for you! MOPS wants to help you be the best mom you can be. Because better moms make a better world.
As a Kansas City MOPS mom or MOPS leader, your involvement in the Spotlight Tour is key to reaching more moms! Ultimately, the #1 reason a mom comes to MOPS is because a friend invites her!
In addition to the media presence, MOPS has equipped each local Kansas City MOPS group with some additional grass-roots marketing tools. Group coordinators have received some materials to make it as easy as possible for moms to invite their friends to MOPS.
- MOPS Meets Here Sign—Post this in a visible spot so that moms in your community will know your church has MOPS. Click the following to download a large sign or small sign.
- Stickers—Divide these up and hand them out to all the moms in your group. As moms are out and about in their daily lives, they can catch moms they don’t know in the act of being a good mom and offer them a sticker for being a good mom. The idea is then to use this opportunity to invite that mom caught in the act of being a good mom to MOPS.
- Postcards—Send to friends or new moms in the area. Connect with a local hospital, local preschools or church nurseries to invite moms to MOPS. Click HERE for PDF download.
- MOPS brochures—Affix information to the brochure about when and where your group meets and get these out where moms hang at coffee shops, libraries, recreation centers, etc.
- MOMSense magazine—As part of the Spotlight Tour, MOPS International is sending each group and 160 local OB/GYN and pediatricians extra copies of MOMSense magazine, too. (See #4 for ideas)