We’re so glad you came to learn more about starting an additional MOPS group at your church!
“My local MOPS group is great. I don't know where I'd be without them!"
–Jessica, MOPS mom
And now you get MORE with MOPS.
Once your Chartering Ministry has chartered one MOPS group (and renews annually), you can have as many additional groups as you want for free!
So if you've always wanted to try a Teen MOPS group or evening group, you can do that. If you have a lot of moms graduating MOPS, it might be a great time to add a MOMSnext group. Maybe your MOPS group is too big and you'd really like to have two or three smaller ones, you can do that too. Since there is no additional cost, we are hoping you will feel free to experiment and try new things! How can MOPS best help you reach more moms?
Steps to start an additional group:
- Fill out a Charter Agreement for the new group
- Mail or fax your Charter Agreement with no payment to:
2370 S Trenton Way
Denver, CO 80123
Fax: (303) 733-5770
- Receive a welcome email for your new group including a link for a new Group Certificate
- Share, duplicate and replicate information from the Charter Renewal Kit with all groups at your Chartering Ministry
- Start reaching more moms!
Get Started Now!
Still have questions about starting a new group? Contact a MOPS Outreach Representative at Charters@MOPS.org.