- 2 12-oz. bags of milk chocolate chips
- 1 bag of Kraft caramels, unwrapped
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted (about five minutes in a small skillet on medium heat, stirring constantly)
- Various fruits for dipping (strawberries, apples, bananas, grapes, and cherries)
- Other items for dipping (angel food cake, pound cake, or marshmallows)
Place milk chocolate chips, caramels and whipping cream in a fondue pot and melt ingredients together. Stir constantly, so it will not burn. The items may also be melted in a saucepan and then transferred to a Crockpot to be kept warm. Once ingredients are melted, sprinkle toasted pecans over the top. Place chocolate mixture in a small dish to dip favorite fruit or other items. Enjoy! 12-15 servings.
—Ann Goode, from the MOPS cookbook, Fruit: Fresh, Fun, Fabulous.