Peanut Butter Pretzels*
Rolling the pretzels in the cereal, and arranging the raisins or the chocolate chips on them, are great exercises in small motor development for you child. Encourage them to help and praise their efforts!
- 1 (10 oz.) bag pretzel rods or logs
- Peanut butter
- Rice Krispies
- Mini-chocolate chips or cookie sprinkles
- Spread the top two-thirds of a pretzel log with peanut butter.
- Sprinkle rice Krispies onto a cookie sheet.
- Roll the coated log in the cereal.
- Dot with raisins, mini-chocolate chips or sprinkles.