Ministry Outreach Representative/Lead Generation Specialist
Position: Ministry Outreach Representative/Lead Generation Specialist
Reports to: Outreach Team Lead
Hours: Part-time, 30hr/wk with the potential to grow to full-time
Purpose: This position has two purposes. One is to serve as the Lead Generation Specialist for the Outreach team by growing the number of leads in the queue. When new leads are built up and momentum is established, this position will then be more focused on Outreach for MOPS by communicating, encouraging and equipping church leaders and potential mom leaders to start new MOPS groups.
Scope: Office position focused on phone and email communication with potential mom leaders and church staff members interested in starting a MOPS group. The successful candidate must have excellent communication, sales and customer service skills. This individual must have a passion for and understanding of the MOPS ministry, be focused and goal achievement oriented, and a have a strong work ethic.
- Increase the number of leads in the queue to start more MOPS groups each year.
- Respond to incoming lead inquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Actively follow up to support and encourage the start up of each new group using the MOPS database management system to track communication, manage the relationship, and move the lead forward to starting a group.
- Support and work with the Regional Ministry Outreach Representatives and MOPS Volunteer Staff to share information regarding new leads in their area. Connect the people in the above roles to reach out to churches in their local areas to further enhance the relationship between MOPS and the local church considering starting a group.
- Maintain precise and accurate records tracking our continued contact with leads using the MOPS Fusion system.
- Work together with the Outreach and Group Care Teams to best support MOPS.
- Reach or exceed individual new group goals every month.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong interest in goal-oriented lead generation and sales position with MOPS International.
- Ability to take initiative, achieve goals and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to “close a deal” through identifying road blocks and creating solutions to overcome them.
- Strong spiritual character.
- Two years of sales experience preferred.
- MOPS experience preferred.
- Ability to work closely with the Group Life Team, MOPS staff and MOPS Volunteer Staff to problem solve, encourage, and effectively meet the needs of the ministry.
- Strong verbal, written and computer skills.
- Clear telephone voice.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize projects and meet deadlines.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- The ability and willingness to learn new programs.
- Able to faithfully sign the MOPS International Faith and Values Statement.
Please submit resumé and cover letter via email to: Employment@MOPS.org
or mail to:
Human Resources Manager
2370 South Trenton Way
Denver, CO 80231