Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator Job Description
Position: Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Membership and Marketing
Hours: Part-time, 30-32hr/wk, 4 days/wk
Purpose: To lead and manage the Marketing and Graphic Design area and raise the level of marketing capability organization-wide to help MOPS reach new audiences of moms, mom leaders and church leaders.
Scope: Performs activities related to design and development of web applications, utilities, and reports. Includes gathering and documenting requirements, designing and coding programs, maintenance of existing applications, creating and performing data extracts, documenting and developing design standards using verifiable best practices and established Software Engineering Processes.
- Write, edit and oversee design process for marketing materials.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns for promotion of MOPS membership, MOPS Events, membership renewal and other projects.
- Work with Director of Membership and Marketing to develop and implement an annual integrated plan for marketing and public relations efforts for the organization.
- Work with all teams to develop effective marketing pieces that reflect organizational excellence.
- Design communications pieces used for marketing and public relations efforts for the organization.
- Manage outsourced relationships with graphic designers and contract labor to achieve marketing project goals.
- Proactively integrate and communicate with other teams to identify and provide synergistic outcomes and ensure consistent messaging throughout the organization.
- Continuously listen to audience changes so MOPS messages are relevant to each generation of moms.
- Maintain awareness of organizational needs, direction, and strategic objectives, cultural and church trends, topics, and concerns in order to maximize connection of need with solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Three years of marketing of experience.
- Ability to write engaging and funny marketing copy.
- Strong graphic design skills and ability to show portfolio of past work.
- Ability to handle high volume of design work.
- Proven project management skills.
- Fun-loving attitude and great collaboration skills.
- Team building experience.
- Skills in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated passion for creating continuously improving processes, systems, communication and skill levels throughout the organization to ensure a new level of marketing and sales thinking achievement.
- Experience developing communications using emerging media and various delivery methods of electronic communications.
- Able to faithfully sign the MOPS International Faith and Values Statement.
Please submit resumé and cover letter via email to: Employment@MOPS.org
or mail to:
Human Resources Manager
2370 South Trenton Way
Denver, CO 80231