MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is designed to nurture mothers with children from infancy through kindergarten. Moms have the opportunity to make new friends, share experiences, and laugh together in a safe, loving, and Christian environment. They learn Biblical principles pertaining to womanhood, parenting, and marriage.
We meet the 2nd and 4th Thursday of most months from September through May at Fifteenth Avenue Baptist Church (1318 15th Ave, Meridian, MS 39301). Like us on facebook.com/fabmops
to get the latest updates.
Membership is only $50 for the entire year and includes childcare for your preschoolers during meetings. Military moms can even enjoy a discount! Your first meeting is FREE so come try it out first. Please just let us know you're coming so we can ensure enough childcare workers. We also have confidential financial assistance available if the fee would be a burden.
Bring your completed form and dues to a meeting, or mail to: Fifteenth Avenue Baptist Church, ATTN: MOPS, 1318 15th Ave., Meridian, MS 39301.
Welcome Packet and Policies
(Required for each child 5 and under)
Join us if you’re a mom who...
- Is pregnant or has at least one child who is newborn through age five
- Desires to make new friends
- Wants to share the challenges and joys of motherhood while enjoying “me time”
- Is looking for opportunities for personal growth through trusted resources
- Enjoys giving back to the community
Fifteenth Avenue Baptist Church
(1318 15th Ave., Meridian, MS 39301)
2nd and 4th Thursday of most months September - May
9:30 am - 11:30 am
(Moppets checkin at 9:15 am)
- Thursday, September 10, 2015 - FIRST REGULAR MEETING
- Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Thursday, October 8, 2015
- Thursday, October 22, 2015
- Thursday, November 12, 2015
- Thursday, December 10, 2015
- Thursday, January 14, 2016
- Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Thursday, February 11, 2016
- Thursday, February 25, 2016
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 - EASTER TEA
- Thursday, April 14, 2016
- Thursday, April 28, 2016
- Thursday, May 12, 2016 - LAST MEETING