Group Service Specialist 1 Job Description
Position: Group Service Specialist 1
Reports to: Director of Group Life
Hours: Part-time, 24-28 hr/wk
Purpose: Customer satisfaction and care is the main purpose of the Group Service Specialist. The Group Service Specialist is responsible for the delivery of proactive, customer-centric service to leaders and members to support their group experience. This position involves talking on the phone, responding to emails and questions regarding the group experience and providing support and help with MOPS online group management, leaders' site and main website.
- Answer incoming calls and emails from leaders and members. Offer proactive customer service, care and support.
- Answer questions efficiently and professionally.
- Provide input to improving service operations that exceed customer expectations.
- Job will include working in, but not limited to: Fusion, Group Management, MOPS.org, leaders' pages, events, membership, and annual ministry kit.
- Serve as front desk back-up as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Two years of customer service experience required.
- MOPS experience preferred.
- Professional demeanor, calm disposition, flexible.
- Ability to evaluate situations quickly and diffuse difficult situations calmly.
- Strong verbal, written and administrative skills.
- Proactive and creative problem-solver and encourager.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- High level of integrity, responsible work ethic and strong spiritual character.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Outlook, Excel and database familiarity.
- Ability to anticipate needs, be a team player, take initiative, set goals, and achieve them.
- Able to sign the MOPS International Faith and Values Statement.
Please submit resumé and cover letter via email to: Employment@MOPS.org
or mail to:
Human Resources Manager
2370 South Trenton Way
Denver, CO 80231