Here's a simple recipe that's great any time of the year. This makes enough to serve a small group but you can also make it for dinner and use the leftovers to munch on throughout the week.
- 3 to 4 pork loins
- 1 (14.5oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 small container barbecue sauce
- Combine pork loins, tomato soup, vinegar and brown sugar (use soup can to measure) in a Crock-Pot and fill with water to cover loins. Cook 4 hours on low.
- When cooked, remove pork and shred.
- Add barbecue sauce and serve on kaiser rolls.
Tastes great topped with homemade coleslaw and served with a side of baked beans.
Serves: 8-10 people
Angela Gast is a modern, working mom who never dreamed she would find joy in the kitchen. Sometimes she finds more frustrations and smoke explosions than joy, but that's why kitchens have exhaust fans. It's been a challenge learning to cook for a family while raising toddlers and holding down a full time job. So, her blog is about capturing successes. It keeps her motivated and feels good to share her vetted recipes with others who may be in the same shoes.