Location: MOPS office
We don’t sell mops; we gather moms. Here at MOPS, we believe in the simple but revolutionary idea that remarkable things happen when moms come together. That’s why we rally women, in their own neighborhoods, to help them become more brave, kind and honest, one gathering at a time.
We’re a family friendly, faith-based organization looking for hungry, smart and humble individuals to grow MOPS and make us better at cultivating communities of moms around the world. We have fun as we work, and when all else fails we eat chocolate and drink coffee together.
If the warm fuzzy feelings you get from serving moms aren’t enough, we also offer benefits like health insurance, a retirement plan that MOPS matches, and lots of holidays and vacation days. So get ready to work hard, laugh often and celebrate victories with us along the way.
MOPS International is looking to hire a full-time, creative Content Manager. This person’s focus will be to create and lead marketing strategies that position MOPS as the most influential mom movement. So pick up your laptop, send us your resume, and we’ll do an incredibly embarrassing happy dance!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to plan and execute marketing and communication strategies for all organizational drivers including membership, sales, renewal, and the MOPS Store.
- Copy write for marketing projects, campaigns, membership benefits and other mediums.
- Manage cohesive messaging across multiple platforms such as social media, email marketing, lead generation, press, website, etc.
- Work with Marketing Project Coordinator to measure, analyze and track campaigns and content metrics to set optimal marketing practices and evaluate strategies.
- Ensuring all copy and creative is world-class and meets brand and marketing requirements.
- Manage distribution of marketing content and inspire overall engagement with MOPS and within the MOPS community.
- Develop all in-house campaigns including renewal, membership, magazine etc.
- Editing support for all major projects and campaigns.
- Evaluate and implement new membership acquisition channels.
- Continually look for creative, new marketing opportunities and project developments.
- Attend and provide input for all creative meetings.
- Encourage and support a team culture that results in high productivity, collaboration and learning.
- Manage making visions into reality.
- Maintain effective workflows inside and outside the Marketing team.
- Leading internal brainstorm sessions that contribute to the innovative environment at MOPS.
- Invest in a team that is passionate, hardworking, sometimes free-spirited and often hilarious.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follower of Jesus and able to faithfully sign and uphold the MOPS Faith and Values Statement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications preferred.
- Three or more years of marketing and management experience required.
- Experience and enthusiasm for digital marketing.
- Extremely strong creative and strategic skills.
- Demonstrated excellence copywriting.
- Deep understanding of brand-orientated copy, design and imagery.
- Demonstrated experience creating marketing strategies and campaigns that deliver powerful results.
- Ability to provide documentation, timetables, and follow-up for a wide range of projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability. Ability to assess situations quickly and evaluate viable options wisely.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to organize, prioritize, and fulfill responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Tech savvy with strong computer skills (proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Ability to direct and coordinate off-site contractors.
The Content Manager is a full-time, in-office position that is eligible for all of our benefits. This position manages two to three people.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get to know you better. Don’t be shy, tell us why this is the perfect job for you and why you’re excited about our vision to reach 1 million moms. We can’t wait to hear from you!
or mail to:
Human Resources Manager
2370 South Trenton Way
Denver, CO 80231