Position: Marketing Project Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Hours: Part-time, 32hr/wk
Purpose: To provide project coordination for all content channels.
Scope: Responsible for communicating with all content contributors for magazines and blog, project management, coordinating marketing projects and providing administrative support.
- Work with the Marketing sphere to coordinate execution of project plans.
- Assist the Sales sphere with lead generation email campaigns and specialty campaigns as needed.
- Contract and coordinate payment with all magazine contributors.
- Respond to all Content Team emails including submissions, permissions requests, publicist requests, etc.
- Schedule production timeline for magazine cycle and coordinate with pertinent vendors and contractors.
- Pull mailing lists.
- Fulfill Marketing sphere mailings including contest fulfillment, giveaways and additional materials as needed.
- Communicate with all content contributors for the blog.
- Compile and update Communications Standards every two years or upon request.
- Manage logo copyright compliance, including responding to all MOPS and theme logo requests.
- Attend and provide input for all creative meetings.
- Receive and respond to all submissions for publishing inquiries.
- Track budget and expenses for all projects.
- Archive projects made by Content Team.
- Compile and document MOPS stories.
- Invest in a team that is passionate, hardworking, sometimes free-spirited and often hilarious.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follower of Jesus and able to faithfully sign and uphold the MOPS Faith and Values Statement.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to provide documentation, timetables, and follow-up for a wide range of projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated excellence in grammar, punctuation, and writing.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability. Ability to assess situations quickly and evaluate viable options wisely.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to organize, prioritize, and fulfill responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Tech savvy with strong computer skills (proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Ability to direct and coordinate off-site contractors.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
or mail to:
Human Resources Manager
2370 South Trenton Way
Denver, CO 80231