Community Starts Here
For over 40 years,
MOPS International has been building communities of moms and connecting women all over the world to embrace the journey of motherhood, together.
Over 71,000 moms are utilizing our Group Search Tool
to find a local MOPS group every month. That’s 71,000 moms seeking community and encouragement!
Be a part of creating this incredible community of moms by starting a new MOPS group. Our Church Solutions Team is waiting to talk with you – all you have to do is call 888.910.MOPS.
The Benefits of MOPS in Your Church
Proven Growth Tool
- Enables a genuine and engaging first-time church experience.
- Fosters an intentional environment for moms to connect with one another.
Volunteer Led Ministry
- Provides tools, training and coaching to equip volunteers to lead a MOPS group with confidence.
- Eliminates the stress of meeting coordination, simply requiring access to church meeting space.
In-Depth Evangelism Training
- Access to mom, leader, children’s curriculum – all based on biblical truth and the story of Jesus.
- Teaches simple, relational-based tactics for communicating the love of Christ.
The Impact of MOPS in Your Community
A Welcoming Place for Moms to Meet Jesus
- A gathering place for every mom, from every background, with any story.
- Offers moms a much-needed break to catch her breath and remind her who she is.
Connects Young Families to Your Church
• Provides encouragement, community and support specifically for new moms.
• Promotes participation in the local church community.
Encouragement and Hope Shared in Your Neighborhood
• Positions the church to invite moms who are looking for the type of connection that MOPS provides.
• Allows moms to become the best version of themselves, for their families and the people in their communities.
What pastors are saying about MOPS …
We continue to see moms engage with MOPS from beyond our church and see their lives and relationships blossom through gatherings and interactions. We see our congregation grow as a direct result of offering this meaningful ministry to moms.
Rev. Phil Hodson
Community United Methodist Church
MOPS has been a great way to meet mothers from our community. We are looking for ways to reach outside the church with the gospel of Jesus Christ and MOPS has helped to meet that need.
Pastor Joseph DiVietro
Faith Bible Church
MOPS has helped us reach women who otherwise would not see the relevance of church in their lives. We have added 20 couples to our church this year, in great part through MOPS. We have added 40 new moms to our MOPS group.
Pastor Brad Brinson
Two Rivers Church
Starting a MOPS group at your church means speaking the love of Jesus into the lives of women, children and families for generations to come. We’re honored to join you on this journey.
Give us a call or shoot us an email and one of our Church Solutions Team Members will be happy to answer any questions.